APPOINTMENTS MADE BY PHONE CALL: 210-336-0384 Leave a voicemail if I am unavailable.
* Please read the policy below before booking. By calling to book, you understand and agree with this policy. THANK YOU
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS: Daytime Monday - Friday, some Saturdays
CLOSED 5pm-10am weekdays, and all day Sundays.
* APPOINTMENT / RESCHEDULING POLICY :
* ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE BY PHONE CALL, PLEASE NO TEXTS (Reminders ARE sent via text. For all other initial appointment making or changes, please call and leave a voicemail.) Same-day
bookings are welcome when available. If you know your upcoming schedule, booking in advance works best! Leave a short voicemail with your name and
phone number if I am unable to answer my phone, and I will get back to
you as soon as possible or during next business hours.
* NEW CLIENTSget $10 off or a free foot treatment add-on, and they are required
to fill out a short new client confidential intake form including their medical history, and sign a waiver after reading (I am not a doctor, this is not a replacement for medications, etc). Notify your therapist about any contraindications, injuries, illnesses, surgeries, or medications before EVERY session please. ARRIVAL TIME only need be 5-10 minutes early for all appointments.If arriving earlier than 10 minutes before appt time, please wait in your vehicle as I may be with another client or cleaning the space for you.
* 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY: Clients are asked to
treat all of their appointments with respect to the schedule, therapist, and other clients. I understand things come up, but please inform me of any changes as soon as possible! This is my income, and without clients showing up, I suffer loss of that income. Please call 48-Hours in advance of your existing appointment if you need to reschedule/cancel, and leave a message. Real emergencies and sudden illness will be taken into consideration. No-Shows, or Non-Emergency last minute cancellations made by the client will result in a $50 cancellation fee, or not being welcomed back to this business and other LMT's in the area may be alerted to this. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment without calling, it will be cancelled and only rescheduled after a $50 fee is paid, or you may opt for a shorter session at your late arrival time but you agree to pay the original session's rate.
* I care about giving you the most professional massage experience possible. I look forward to working with you, and I hold that time just for you. Mark your calendars, set your reminders,
and show up for your appointment, you deserve it! Thank you for reading and understanding these policies.